Many people ignore the importance of a computer case but trust me it plays an important part when it comes to the smooth operation of your machine.
Be in the cooling system or future upgrade ready case, choosing the right case is a very critical decision. There will be new processors every year or bigger storages, RAMs or better graphics cards but your computer case is the only part that will be with you for 5-10 years in the future.
So choose a computer case with the best airflow and future upgrade opportunities and last but not least aesthetically pleasing.
Most important thing to look for on your new case must be airflow. Airflow can make or break your computer’s temperature, that is why it’s a must for computer cases. Heavy duty computers tend to increase machine temperature so it needs to be cooled to avoid any damage; so good airflow makes sure your machine works in the best environment.
The number of fans and their placement can affect the temperature of your system but it can also increase the noise level in the case.Also you need to check if your case is water cooled compatible, for your build. We will review some of the Best PC Cases For Airflow available in the market at various price ranges for different budget sizes.
|Thermaltake Core P1||Open Frame
|Only One Radiator||Check Price|
|Corsair Air 540||Liquid Cooling
|Less space for external storages||Check Price|
|Thermaltake Level 10 GT||Cable management
Plenty of room
|Fewer featured from cases in the same category.||Check Price|
|Cooler Master – HAF X||4 Fans included
Plenty of build space
|Heavy case even empty.||Check Price|
|NZXT Phantom 410||Style and design
|None at all||Check Price|
|Phanteks Enthoo Evolv||Direct airflow to CPU
Can get liquid cooling
|Motherboards over 10.7″ wont fit.||Check Price|
|Corsair Crystal Series 570X||Six fan slots
|Can get graphics cards smaller than 14.5in||Check Price|
|Cooler Master HAF XB II EVO||Removable motherboard tray
Case and a test bench
|Bigger than other cases in same category||Check Price|
|SilverStone ATX Tower TJ11-BW||Two power supplies for extreme load management.
Powerful Air penetrator fans for better cooling.
Motherboard mounting is vertical and back plate opening behind CPU for quicker cooling
|Not budget friendly||Check Price|
|Corsair Obsidian 900D||Four fans included in the case for better cooling
Provision to mount 5 radiators
|None at all||Check Price|
- 5 mm thick tempered Glass for durability.
- The open frame adds to the beauty of the case. You can show off your hardware.
- 3 fans ensure the best airflow to keep case cool.
- Provision to install a liquid cooling system.
- There is space only for one radiator.
- Little less space inside the case for the variety of components.
- Dual-chamber direct airflow helps to achieve best cooling system in the case.⦁ Dual-chamber direct airflow helps to achieve best cooling system in the case.
- Unique cube design to stand out from the rest of rectangular cases.
- Lot of expansion space for liquid Cooling system or air cooling inside the case.
- Cable management is easy with rubber grommets.
- Little less space for external storages.
- 2.5 drive bay is made of plastic than metal.
- Big enough to house any setup.
- Cable management options are incomparable.
- Hinged door included makes it easier to open the case.
- Fewer features compared to other cases in the same tier.
- Minimalist style.
- The case is made of durable hard plastic and steel.
- A lot of space inside to accommodate large video cards or largest motherboard.
- Four fans included in the case and has option to add 2 more fans for better airflow inside the case.
- The case is heavy even with nothing in it because of highly durable material.
- Style and design are of best quality make it one of the best-looking case in the market.
- One 140mm fan and three 200mm fans for best airflow and quiet operation.
- Large space inside the case to help you mount up to 9 fans and any video card in the market.
- It has 10 drive bays and 9 expansion slots.
- None at all. As hard as we tried we couldn’t find anything bad to say about this case.
- Built from 3mm thick Aluminum and 4mm tempered glass side panels.
- Direct airflow to CPU with 3 Phantek’s premium fans keeps the case cool.
- For better cooling requirement, there are 3 installation areas for radiators.
- Motherboards over 10.7” size won’t fit in the case.
- Four tampered glass panels makes you see through your case completely.
- Three RGB LED fans in front and can be expanded up to six fans.
- Compatible with the range of radiators in the front and top of the case.
- Clean cable management in the case, thanks to Velcro cable straps
- Can only incorporate video card size up to 14.5 inches.
- A case and a test bench combined into one.
- For better airflow, two Xtraflo fans present in the front panel.
- Four HDD or SSD can be mounted in removable cages.
- Removable motherboard tray for swapping components.
- Ease to carry with rigid carry handles on side panels.
- Bigger and bulkier than other options in the same segment.
- This case can actually accommodate two power supplies for extreme load management.
- The case is made of durable Aluminium with the sand-blasted finish.
- Two powerful Air penetrator fans for better cooling.
- Rivet free body for easy accessibility while maintenance or upgrades.
- Motherboard mounting is vertical and back plate opening behind CPU for quicker cooling.
- This case is not budget friendly if compared with others in the same tier.
- Four fans included in the case for better cooling system and can be expanded up to 15 fans.
- Brushed aluminum front panel looks exquisite.
- Provision to mount 5 radiators in the for extreme cooling under heavy load.
- Nine hard drive bays for maximum storage and can be upgradable up to fifteen.
- Room for multiple power supplies.
- None at all. Top case of its tier.